Therefore, this course should be attended by everyone with that responsibility to ensure that you know what you need to do, and by when, to comply and avoid the penalties for late submissions to HMRC.
You will go away from this course with an understanding of RTI and what is required and when. You will learn everything you need to be doing to comply from 2012 onwards.
- Tax and NIC Implications
- Aggregation of employment
- PAYE data
- Multi payments, bank accounts
- Payments on week 53/54/56
- Payments not subject to tax
- Payments after leaving
- Starter/Leavers date
- Correction to previous year
- Final payments incorrect
- Impact on BIK
- Social security implications
- Data matching
- Bureau customers
Pensions Reforms and Automatic Enrolment
From 2012 all qualifying employees will need to be automatically enrolled into a pension scheme by their employer. This course is aimed at the individuals responsible for enrolling employees on the pension scheme to ensure that they are aware of the requirements and obligations.
You will come away from this course with a clear picture on when automatic enrolment will affect you, if your existing pensions scheme qualifies under the new legislation, wht you need to do to make sure that you do not comply with the changes and how to communicate the changes and benefits to your employees.
- Key facts and myths dispelled
- Why NEST and whether it is suitable for you?
- What the rules are
- Know your staging date - when to act
- Assess your workforce
- Review your pension arrangements
- Communicate the changes to all your workers
- Automatically enrol your 'eligible jobholders'
- Register with The Pensions Regulator and keep records
- Contribute towards your employee pension
Attendance at this seminar may qualify for 7 CPD/CPE hours for members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland, the Irish Taxation Institute, the Law Society and Accounting Technicians in Ireland.
Courses run from 10.00am - 4.30pm - tea/coffee on arrival. mid-morning & mid-afternoon and lunch will be provided.
10% discount for IPASS members.