IPASS is happy to include details of payroll vacancies and payroll personnel seeking employment, for the benefit of our members. The cost of advertising for members is free and for non members a small charge of €100.00 + VAT @ 23% is payable for one months advertising. If you would like to have your details or your company's vacancies listed here, please contact the IPASS office.
Did you know the IPASS qualification is the one employers look for?
Don't miss out on your dream job enrol now for classes starting in September!
Part Time Payroll Assistant
PART TIME PAYROLL ASSISTANT EMPOWERMENT Plus is a non-profit organisation with registered charity status which works with children, young people and families who are at risk within their home or community. We are looking to recruit a part time Payroll Assistant to become part of our ever growing team. Our Head offices is based in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
Key duties will include:
- Weekly coordination and preparation of payroll data for approx. 70 employees.
- Processing of weekly payroll for staff including all relevant reporting & sign-off.
- Processing payroll through banking each week
- Emailing all relevant payslips
- Statutory reporting on ROS
- Preparation of accurate and timely payroll-related reports for use throughout the company
- Dealing with day to day queries on employee payroll related issues and staff holiday issues.
- Liaise with Office Manager regarding Payroll issues/queries
- Provide ad-hoc reports to HR, office manager as requested.
- Keep abreast trends and changes in Payroll.
- IPASS Qualification would be an advantage.
- 2 - 3 years of payroll experience.
- Must have strong up-to-date experience of Thesaurus Payroll.
- Excellent knowledge of PAYE, USC, PRSI, ROS.
- Experience of working in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to work to weekly deadlines.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills is essential.
- Fluency in English
- High levels of data accuracy, attention to detail, initiative, discretion and sense of responsibility.
- Strong Communication (Verbal & Written) and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Honesty and Integrity
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Closing date Friday 19th January 2018.
To learn more about us please visit www.empowermentplus.ie Empowerment Plus is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Please email Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Negotiable DOE