No dates scheduled for this course yet.
Presented by IPASS in association with LearningCurve
- Do you know where conflict occurs in your workplace and why?
- Do you understand the different personality types and how to deal with difficult people?
- Do you know how to communicate with different personality types?
- Do you want to improve your listening and questioning skills?
- Do you know how to delegate without causing conflict?
- Do you have a 100 day action plan?
If the answer to any of all of the above questions is no then you need to attend this workshop!
Dealing with communication and conflict management in a work environment can be stressful. By learning a few simple techniques you can prevent many communication and conflict situations from happening in the first place.
This workshop will provide you with the skills and techniques to deal with conflict in a positive way. It helps your communication skills and how to prevent conflict from happening.
Some key benefits from this workshop include:
- Identify areas of conflict in your workplace
- Understand the difference between constructive conflict vs negative conflict and what causes conflict in the workplace
- Delegate effectively - understand how poor delegation skills cause conflict and develop a strategy for delegation - 6 step approach and the skill/will matrix
- Communicate important information - understand the communication process and how poor communication leads to conflict situations
- Understand how you should communicate with the different personality types and what are the barriers to communication within your workplace
- Be able to use open questions and good listening skills to deal with conflict - how to get to the root of the problem
- Develop a 100 day action plan to ensure the learning continues after your return to your workplace - what should you start doing, stop doing and continue to do more often?
The programme aims to maximise participation from the participants in discussions, group exercise and practical role-plays. The style is informal and the content informative. At each stage there is an emphasis on individual action; what are you going to do differently?
Benefits of attending:
- An opportunity to put your questions to a taxation consultant who specialises in this area
- Small groups to allow time for individual attention and queries
- A detailed handout is supplied to each delegate - an invaluable reference document
- 30 day free telephone helpline service following date of course
Sean McLoughney, founder of LearningCurve, is a sought after learning and development specialist, author and speaker. Since 2001 he has helped over 10,000 professionals at every level to improve their performance. In addition to his work with LearningCurve, Sean is a senior lecturer for IPASS as well as a senior lecturer (F1-Accountant in Business -ACCA) for Independent Colleges. He also wrote, designed and delivers the highly successful Diploma in Managing People for Chartered Accountants Ireland. Sean is also a successful author and has written two books and numerous articles. His first book "Slave to the Clock, Master of Time" helps you improve your time management skills and is available in bookshops around the country as well as online through Chartered Accountants Ireland. He also delivers the popular time management course "Planning your day to achieve your Business Results" based on his book.
Attendance at this seminar may qualify for 7 CPD/CPE hours for members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland, the Irish Taxation Institute, the Law Society; Accounting Technicians Ireland and other professional bodies.
Courses run from 10.00am - 4.30pm - tea/coffee on arrival. mid-morning & mid-afternoon and lunch will be provided.
IPASS Members €275.00
Non Members €350.00