10.00am - 4.30pm
Tea/coffee on arrival
Lunch will be provided
|Course Fees (per delegate)|| || |
|IPASS Member||€275|| |
|Non Member||€350|| |
Attendance at this seminar may qualify for 7 CPD/CPE hours for members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland, the Irish Taxation Institute, the Law Society, Accounting Technicians Ireland and other professional bodies.
Now that Budget Day 2019 has arrived, speculation has proven correct with significant changes to the USC rates and thresholds together with changes to our Social Welfare system. The effect of any potential changes may be wide ranging and have a major impact on payroll.
Annual Update Day will cover all of the relevant changes to PAYE, PRSI and USC introduced in Budget 2019 which affect every employer and employee. In addition, this Update Day will cover the main changes affecting the operation of payroll introduced during the past year or scheduled to occur in the coming years, to include:
- PAYE Modernisation - are you ready for 1st January 2019?
- Changes to the recovery of an overpayment of wages
- Introduction of auto-enrolment for pensions
- Introduction of ASC to replace PRD from 1st January 2019
- Changes to the National Minimum Wage
- Increase in Parental Leave
- Introduction of 2 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Abolition of Zero Hours Contracts
- Who is deemed employed v who is deemed self-employed?
- And much more!
A Revenue representative from the PAYE Modernisation Planning Division will address this topic in each venue
If you work in payroll, HR or Accounts, this course is essential for you. This seminar will be presented by an IPASS Payroll Consultant who specialises in the area of employment taxation.
“Well done – another great course. Excellent lecturer!”
- Catriona Graham, Automatic Sprinkler Co. Ireland Ltd.
“Very informative and clearly presented. Even areas not directly relevant to my employment were easy to understand.”
- Roisin Cronin, Dunlaoghaire Rathdown Co Co
“The lecturer was excellent and had lots of interesting information to pass along”
- Niamh Long, Panasonic Ireland
All attendees will be provided with a comprehensive handout which will act as an invaluable reference document.