Look no further - we provide what are probably the best
1 Day Tax Training Courses in Ireland!
Relevant, Practical, Detailed, delivered Nationwide and supplied with a comprehensive reference plus 30 day free telephone support for most courses*
Presented by qualified tax professionals including former Revenue auditors
Book your place on one of our forthcoming courses and get a FREE** copy of The IPASS Book (900+ pages - Finance Act 2012 edition) - the leading reference manual on the operation of PAYE, PRSI USC and Employment Law in Ireland - value €95.00
This special CPA offer is applicable to CPA members who book a place on any of the following courses for themselves or for a member of their staff.
The member should enter their CPA membership number in the “Member number” section of the course booking form.
Appropriate discounts will be applied when invoice is being issued.
List of courses provided by IPASS.
- Taxation of Benefit in Kind & the Payment of Tax Free Expenses
- Employment Law Seminar
- Communication & Managing Conflict
- Practical VAT & Advanced VAT
- Pension Related Deduction (PRD) & Universal Social Charge (USC)
- UK Basic & Advanced Payroll
- How Payroll Professionals can influence people
- Practical PAYE, PRSI & USC
- Advanced PAYE, PRSI & USC
- Taxation of Sick Pay and Maternity Pay
- International Payroll for Irish Employers
- VAT for State & Semi State Bodies
- Relevant Contract Tax (New eRCT Rules)
- Professional Services Withholding Tax (PSWT)
- High Performing Payroll Teams
- Slave to the Clock, Master of Time for Payroll Personnel
- Practical PAYE, PRSI & USC for the Public Sector
- Advanced PAYE, PRSI & USC for the Public Sector
What our customers say:
"I just wanted to say how excellent the course was; the content, the presentation, the written material, the location, everything" Patricia Waters, IT Providers
"The quality of training both in its content & it's delivery is outstanding" Morgan Danaher, Ceridian
"I could write a book at this stage commending IPASS" Amy O'Donoghue, Abtran
"As with all the previous courses provided to us by IPASS - this course was excellent" George Curran, Fingal Co. Co.
"Very clear, comprehensive delivery of relevant content. Very full day, covered at a good pace. Excellent day" Cathy Brennaan, Blanchardstown
Institute of Technology
*30 day telephone support refers to all 1 day training courses other than the International Payroll for Irish Employers and UK Payroll courses
**Offer limited to 1 copy of The IPASS Book per attendee